logo
This thread is privately moderated by Skyb0ss243, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:24 PM
Find More Posts by Skyb0ss243
Trader Rating: 0
United States, PA, Upper Darby
Joined Jul 2008
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$260.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
A&M Sachs 4.2 (70cc)

70cc A&M Sachs 4.2cu.in.engine. Sale $260

Cheap 70cc powerhouse, an older conversion Based on the reliable Sachs-Dolmer Nickasil plated cylinders and internals with a custom machined case and triple main bearings. This 70 cc 2 stroke engine is a bit heavy, especially when equipped with the air Hobbies (smoke) Muffler/Mount, (included) which makes it perfect for some of those short nosed WWI and WWII airplanes (like the Sopwith camel from WWI or the Douglass SBD Dauntless from WWII.) My project was a Ziroli AD-1 Skyraider that I ended up selling to a friend without the engine. Wouldn’t you rather have a heavy duty engine to balance your model than to add a bunch of lead weight?
Recommended oil ratio 30/32:1
Prop: 24-26x10
Also included is an aluminum side exhaust muffler that should fit. Engine also has a ¼” aluminum plate engine mount (attached) for use with standard stand offs.

Engine weight: Includes Air Hobbies muffler mount and ignition module: 6lbs 10oz
Length: from back of thrust washer to back of AH muffler: 8 inches

PayPal accepted I’ll pay shipping you pay 3% paypal fees.
Skyb0ss243 is offline Find More Posts by Skyb0ss243
Last edited by Skyb0ss243; 11-22-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: update
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-24-2020, 02:47 AM
Find More Posts by BorderLine
Trader Rating: -1
Langley B.C. Canada
Joined Oct 2006
439 Posts
Trader Rating: -1
Hey Skyb0ss243,,

I have a bunch of stuff listed under Electronics and Plane accessories. Maybe we can do some trades. Liking your motor.

Thanks Jerry
BorderLine
BorderLine is offline Find More Posts by BorderLine
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply