logo
This thread is privately moderated by caryjoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by caryjoy
Trader Rating: 1
Joined Jan 2017
3 Posts
$32.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale
Scale Exhaust Kits

Scale exhaust systems 3D printed in any scale from 1/7 to 1/3 in ABS material. We use ABS instead of PLA because our exhaust stacks are hollow and can be used for additional cooling around the motor area. We make all the marks of Spitfire, Hurricane, P40, P51, Mosquito, Lancaster, P-39, FW190, Bf109, TH152, Ju87 and many more!

Typical example is the 1/6 scale (TopFlite GS) P-51 exhaust kit complete with the shroud set is only $55! No extra costs for the shrouds!

Our prices start at $32 plus $8.50 shipping.

Please contact us for your requirements or visit our site www.carbercomposites.com for more scale accessories.
Please note our website is presently being updated and if you do not see what you require just send us an e-mail and we will get back to you!
Thankyou
caryjoy is offline Find More Posts by caryjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-21-2021, 03:19 PM
Find More Posts by Bartglow
Trader Rating: 2
Joined Sep 2017
8 Posts
How much for 1/4 scale kits?
Please present price list like Prekin do in his ads. We will be able to compare prices.
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...d.php?t=305777
Bartglow is offline Find More Posts by Bartglow
Old 02-21-2021, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by scale only 4 me
Trader Rating: 6
Me Likey Scale Planes
United States, OH, Avon Lake
Joined Oct 2010
1,576 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
3 clicks

https://carbercomposites.com/product...ust-stack-kit/
scale only 4 me is offline Find More Posts by scale only 4 me
Old 02-22-2021, 03:22 AM
Joined Jan 2017
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale only 4 me View Post
Thankyou it is appreciated.
Cary
Old 02-22-2021, 03:27 AM
Joined Jan 2017
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartglow View Post
How much for 1/4 scale kits?
Please present price list like Prekin do in his ads. We will be able to compare prices.
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...d.php?t=305777

Bartglow, which 1/4 scale kit?
Price list can be seen on our website.
Our products are constructed differently to everyone else's therefore you cannot compare prices.
Thankyou for your comments.
Cary
Old 02-22-2021, 03:34 AM
Joined Sep 2017
8 Posts
There are no Bf109 exhausts same as P40, Lancaster, FW190. Please show pictures and pricing.
Of course I can compare prices. No problem compare exhaust syste for same airplane and same size.
Old 02-22-2021, 06:48 AM
Joined Jan 2017
3 Posts
Quote:
There are no Bf109 exhausts same as P40, Lancaster, FW190. Please show pictures and pricing.
Of course I can compare prices. No problem compare exhaust syste for same airplane and same size.
Bartglow, my prices are on my website, anything else please send an enquiry to our website.
Comparing our product against some others product, even though they may be similar to ours is comparing apples with pears, they may be the same appearance but they are not because of the way they are kitted and/or constructed I can happily advise that our product is not produced the way others are, as we have our own designs based upon the actual products from the full size that we either own ourselves or have actual access to them to ensure our measurements are correct. We do not wish to get into a pricing war as the customer has the choice to go for what they want. It can be based on price or quality, the choice is upto the individual.
Again thankyou for your comments but feel that should any further enquiries be required then they can be directed to our website whereby we can discuss the customers requirements and tailor them to what they want
Thankyou
Cary
Last edited by caryjoy; 02-22-2021 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Slight spelling & word change
Old 02-22-2021, 08:37 AM
Joined Sep 2017
8 Posts
Thank you for respones. I would like to see pictures of all system you are offering in youe ads. There are listed a lot of types. Unfortunately only 5 models are presented. Webistes shows only 4 types. P40 seems fo free "0.00"
Old 02-22-2021, 10:50 AM
Joined Jan 2017
3 Posts
Quote:
Thank you for respones. I would like to see pictures of all system you are offering in youe ads. There are listed a lot of types. Unfortunately only 5 models are presented. Webistes shows only 4 types. P40 seems fo free "0.00"
Bartglow, to answer your questions:-

I would like to see pictures of all system you are offering in youe ads - I will advise in the advert to refer to the website, which I ask you to do also.

Unfortunately only 5 models are presented. Webistes shows only 4 types. P40 seems fo free "0.00 - As advised in the advert, the website is undergoing an update. The P40 stacks are available but it states when you apply a size it states "Pricing to be confirmed", so not "free"!

I am happy to answer your valid and reasonable questions. If you have the range of aircraft that you are stating that I have not got prices available because they are not shown on the advert please send me a request for a quotation with your specific requirements I will provide you with a quotation.
All the very best
Thankyou
Cary

Quick Reply