logo
This thread is privately moderated by jerzey, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Find More Posts by jerzey
Trader Rating: 12
United States, NJ, Bridgeton
Joined May 2017
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
$1.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
Planes and planes

Dropped the prices on some of the planes that are still available. ...

Selling off a large lot of stuff, check the pics and description for more info. No shipping except for the Lanier Cap232 . Some new developments with our club, a coming move in the next year or two, and me realizing I have way to much chit have me purging some more stuff off.

Great planes ultimate bipe 1.60. Rx ready with a strong running DA50 w/pitts muffler, Hitec HS5645's on tail, HS645's on ailerons. Opto Kill, Includes wing bags. Install your rx -charge the batteries and fly. Just had it out. Hovers at half throttle.
Awesome flyer. Condition is an 8/10. No damage history. $650

NIB cowl for Great planes Ultimate 1.60. Will not sell until RTF ultimate is sold and buyer has first right of refusal. $75

Lanier Ultimate Pitts. Beautiful freshly kit built and covered. Never flown or rigged. Needs a few finishing touches and cowl and wheel pants painted. Paint included.
$250

Bob Godfrey 99"WS Laser 200. Beautifully built kit and recently recovered. Needs the stars and stripes redone.Super light airframe.No damage history. Can tunnels and mounts. Was built with a removable tail section. Would be great for a 60-70cc twin. $250

New OMP Extra 300. 85-100cc Arf. Partially assembled, never flown. As new. Rare color scheme. $500

NIB Lanier Cap232 kit. Box is a lite ratty but contents are mint. Has a set of fiberglass wheel pants instead of original plastic. $200 plus shipping .

Global ultimate bipe .40 ARF. RTF with an OS .46 and spektrum reciever and servos. Same scheme as Great Planes giant ultimate. Mint and barely flown. $150

Nice Goldberg Eagle 2 RTF with transmitter and servos, reciever, OS .46 FX. Engine bearings feel a little rough but seems to run fine. Couple tears in orange covering on wing but I have some extra to go with it. Will include a Futaba dual charger for TX and RX batteries. Also includes two other unknown airframes. Yellow one is most likely a dynaflite butterfly fuse. $75 for all
jerzey is offline Find More Posts by jerzey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-23-2021, 10:27 PM
Find More Posts by microdon2
Trader Rating: 1
microdon2
United States, NY, New York
Joined Dec 2009
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
The GP Ultimate is a fantastic plane, especially with a DA 50. If I didn't have one already I'd buy this one.
microdon2 is online now Find More Posts by microdon2
Old 02-27-2021, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by winnersrodnei
Trader Rating: 0
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Feb 2021
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi, very nice stuff you have , i hope to be near you but i am in florida,
i know you will not ship but dosent hurt to ask.
i love the bob godfrey laser but i have no way to pick up , are cannot open a exeption and
shipp for me . tks 561 699 9020
winnersrodnei is offline Find More Posts by winnersrodnei

Quick Reply