logo

New Products from High Point

High Point has three new products that were released this week!

Splash

Three New High Point Products!

From High Point...

PRO HUB HOLDER

What do you use to hold that prop hub when trying to remove the prop shaft?

I'm sure you've tried many things including drilling out an old prop or trying to fashion some kind of holder out of some scrap metal in the corner of your garage? You wouldn't make your own screwdriver would you? We wouldn't. Hold on, take that back. We do make our own screwdrivers! ( Pro Tune Sticks)

Why waste your time and just do it right with this Pro Hub Puller.

Made from 6061 1/4 aluminum, ergonomically designed and powder coated to make this tool a must have.

Designed for a multitude of engines. Includes 6 shorter bolts that mount to the puller so you never have to scrounge for the right size bolts. 14" long for optimal leverage.

If your prop swaps out with any of the models below it will fit your engine. Will fit many others not listed.

PRO HUB PULLER

"Not if but when"

We have all heard that before. So why not be ready? We have seen some crazy ways to try to get that prop hub off. Some ingenious and some just dangerous to your engine and yourself. Why not just do it right.

Introducing the High Point "PRO HUB PULLER" No more trying to figure out how to get that prop hub off.

This hub puller is especially manufactured to be universal and fit most common engine types. With its 4 universal holes 5mm/6mm and a 29mm (1.142) 30 (1.181) 34mm (1.339) Diameter pattern.

The "PRO HUB PULLER" is laser cut from steel and will last you for years.

Comes complete with 2 sets of shorter bolts (5mm/6mm thread size) to fit your application.

The puller will fit the most popular engines on the market (See list below)

If your prop swaps out with any of the models below it will fit your engine.

PRO RADIO PAD

With the big investment you have in your radio, We know that you want to treat it with kid gloves right?

So why not go one step further with a "PRO RADIO PAD". Sure you can always put it in your radio case or use an old towel or something. But that's not always the case. You don't want the bottom all scratched up from setting it down on that field table or tarmac. Treat your radio to this 1/2" laminated EVA foam radio pad. Laser cut and fully customizable with your name, so that buddy of yours that never returned that Tune stick or plug wrench can't claim it.

Not a Pro? Just a fair weather pilot? This "Pro Pad" will make you look Pro when you whip this out at the field. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee it will make your snap rolls or flat spins any better. (who knows?)

Visit High Point

Check out all the High Point products here.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; 03-11-2021 at 12:51 PM..
Old 03-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Find More Posts by cubarican
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jun 2013
6 Posts
Wow those are tools I can really use. They look amazing I’m going to place my order now!!!
cubarican is offline Find More Posts by cubarican
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2021, 04:38 PM
Find More Posts by spbrian
Joined Mar 2016
7 Posts
Need!
spbrian is offline Find More Posts by spbrian
Old 03-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Find More Posts by gmorales83
Carbon Fiber Everything
United States, TX, Katy
Joined Mar 2008
679 Posts
The hub holder is the tool we all need and have resorted to making our own from steel metal or wood. Nice to see a proper device. This will be popular! I have his spark plug puller and tuning stick....and will never be caught without those again.

GM
gmorales83 is offline Find More Posts by gmorales83
Old 03-15-2021, 01:16 AM
Find More Posts by bluefear
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Feb 2013
299 Posts
Powerbox core radio pad?
bluefear is online now Find More Posts by bluefear
Old 03-15-2021, 11:33 PM
Find More Posts by Jtcrowder49
United States, AL, Tuscaloosa
Joined Jan 2013
44 Posts
I got my personalized radio pad today. It’s pretty neat I guess. I had planned to use it as a mouse pad and neglected to read the part where it is laser cut. I’ll use it in the shop or at the field for a radio or other sensitive item pad. I think the price is fair.
Jtcrowder49 is offline Find More Posts by Jtcrowder49
Old 03-17-2021, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by highonthai
Joined Feb 2014
338 Posts
JT,
The Pro Radio Pad was never intended to be used as a mouse pad. Although, you could flip it over and have a instant mouse pad (joking). I'm sorry it did not meet your needs as such.
We here at High Point strive to keep our customers 100% satisfied with our products.
Even though its customized with you name, we would be happy to issue you a full refund if you ship it back to us.
Thank you,
Scott
highonthai is offline Find More Posts by highonthai
Last edited by highonthai; 03-17-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Quick Reply