logo
This thread is privately moderated by paco ritter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 06-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Find More Posts by paco ritter
Trader Rating: 2
I do stuff....
Texarkana, Arkansas, USA
Joined Feb 2007
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Several Plans for Cheap

While going thru my stash today I find these plans that I will offer up to someone should they be interested.

#1. Full set of SIG Smith Miniplane plans along with the construction booklet that came with the kit. I got this plane some years back already built and partially covered so I did not utilize the plans, however, they are USED and have been somewhat cut up. I think you could very easily use them to either construct a kit you already have or scratch build one from these plans. Condition is USED. $25 buys all shipped. (USA)

#2 HOTS. I have two versions, BIG HOTS , 91" span, full set of plans and a set of scaled up Super Hots .60 plans that come out to 78" wingspan. I don't find a clear set of plans for the wing but it is fairly straight forward as all ribs are the same, etc. Use the wing saddle to determine width and the larger BIG HOTS plans to more or less determine basic design and location. If you can scratch build a plane, this will not be a huge problem. I've built two of the scaled up SUPER HOTS versions many years ago powered by an A&M Sachs 3.2ci gas engine and it was an absolute superb flier. A few years back I built the larger version from a short kit and powered it with a 3W100bi twin. Once again, great flying plane, does all the stuff the Super Hots does only much slower and not nearly as radical. Plans are used, not perfect but still very usable. $50 buys all shipped. (USA)

any interest in any of these sets of plans, contact here or [email protected]
paco ritter is online now Find More Posts by paco ritter
Last edited by paco ritter; 06-10-2021 at 02:47 PM. Reason: sold some of the contents
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply