logo
This thread is privately moderated by rltrahan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Find More Posts by rltrahan
Trader Rating: 1
United States, WV, Berkeley Springs
Joined Mar 2010
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Phoenix models 1:4 Westland Lysander NIB Unopened w/G62 (extra)

New in Box, (still in the unopened shipping box) 400 for plane 550 with engine. Dont plan building anytime soon and need to make room (big box) 126" wing span. Retail right now at Tower is 650 for just plane.

Will meet with in 75 miles of my location Berkeley Springs WV which is 45 minutes from Hagerstown, MD or Winchester, VA.

Will add a very low time Zenoah G62 with CDI conversion from RC extreme power, new Bennett muffler w/ smoke fitting and Bennett smoke system for additional 150 with plane purchase only.

I added the shipping option at buyers expense and research, I drop price 50 to help. Shipping box is 66x27x17 and my accuscale showed 31# add 4# for engine, exhaust and smoke system. If someone is getting the engine with it will open the box and situated it inside with the plane. I have always had good feedback on packing items (check my ebay "russel18b" ) so I will make sure its pack well with plane but may have to remove carburetor to make it more compact for space. Not sure if greyhound will do one that big, you will have to check.

plan to add video soon of engine start and run

Specifications
Airfoil Shape NACA
Battery Sold Separately
Completion Level Almost Ready-To-Fly
Minimum Required Radio 8-channel
Product Length 74.8" (1900 mm)
Product Weight 23.1 - 26.4lbs (10.5 - 12kg)
Recommended Motor Battery 9 - 15S LiPo
Wing Area 1464 sq in (94.56 sq dm)
Wing Loading 36.05 oz/sq in (110 g/sq dm)
Wingspan 126" (3200 mm)
rltrahan is offline Find More Posts by rltrahan
Last edited by rltrahan; 09-15-2021 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Will ship at buyers expense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply