logo
This thread is privately moderated by Ryguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 09-14-2021, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by Ryguy
Trader Rating: 0
THUNK..i meant to do that
United States, AL, Mobile
Joined Jan 2006
295 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$1,200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
AJ Laser Z200 Electric

Decided Im selling out of RC for now

This is my 93 AJ Laser Z200. The airframe suffered a rough landing that damaged the gear on its second flight when the original Hobbywing ESC cut out in a low harrier. The area has been completely repaired, the bottom of the fuse sheeted, and the gear reinforced with 3D printed carbon-fiber reinforced braces. Good luck tearing that out again and good luck noticing that the covering was redone too

The good news too is that swapping from that Hobbywing 200 to the Scorpion 200 in it now and saved the 4 ounces that the repair added so its not any heavier either.

The bad news is I just moved from Kansas to Alabama and the turtle deck was damaged by the movers. Also the spinner got wear marks in the paint. Ive lost interest but it should be a very simple repair. The wings and tail are pristine.

Setup is:

Dualsky GA6000.8
Falcon 24x13
Scorpion 200A Tribunus 2
MKS 777A+ throughout
AJ fabric wing and stab bags

Asking $1200 local pickup in West Mobile Alabama. Will not ship. Willing to sell airframe only or airframe and servos if you dont want electric. Will include the Demon Cortex in it for another $180.

Thanks!
Ryguy is offline Find More Posts by Ryguy
Last edited by Ryguy; 09-14-2021 at 08:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-17-2021, 07:24 AM
Find More Posts by jonkoppisch
Trader Rating: 3
United States, AL, Semmes
Joined Jan 2006
807 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
How much for the airframe and servos
jonkoppisch is offline Find More Posts by jonkoppisch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message