logo
This thread is privately moderated by rhb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-13-2021, 12:09 AM
rhb
Find More Posts by rhb
Trader Rating: 1
rhb
honolulu HI
Joined Aug 2007
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
$16.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale
Ultra Stick 120 light plans and laser files

The Ultrastick lite, once offered by Hangar 9, was an awesome sport aerobatic plane. no longer offered by Horizon (in that form & size), the assembly manual and radio set ups are still available on their web page.
PM me for PayPal address.

THIS IS A New completely redrawn and corrected Version 3:

Note: Although I took great care to properly scale the PDF plans and patterns from the DXF files, It is your responsibility to correctly scale the PDF drawings for your printer. There is a 1"x1" registration square drawn on the plans for your reference. If you go to Kinkos or similar the service people may not know what you want and may not have the ability to properly scale the drawings. It is always best to use a blueprint plotting company.

this is a 78" span, nearly identical to the Hangar 9 ultra stick 120 lite. 120 glow -1500 + watt electric or 25cc gas. Many construction photos and Horizon original assembly manual and set up guide included.
I will email the plans upon payment through PayPal.
All laser cutting will be done at your own risk as there are many ways to do this and every cutter has his own system.

The complete set includes all file formats DXF and PDF, plus the original instructions, and many photos for one price of 16.00.
This includes PayPal fee
PM me for PayPal info
rhb is offline Find More Posts by rhb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Find More Posts by Shaipul
Trader Rating: 0
Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Joined Oct 2021
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0