logo
This thread is privately moderated by Hyperbatix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-13-2021, 05:06 PM
Find More Posts by Hyperbatix
Trader Rating: 0
Hyperbatix
United States, FL, Valparaiso
Joined Jan 2016
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$1,300.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Aeroworks Edge 540QB RTF with DA100, Hitec digital servos, Futaba rx, new batteries

This Aeroworks Edge 540QB Flies exceptionally well! The DA 100 engine runs very strong and smooth. The plane is loaded out with nice, Hitec digital servos, Futaba receiver, and 2 brand new 5200mah Fromeco batteries for the receiver and ignition. This plane is a 3-D machine. I just dropped the price to $1500 to sell it quickly. Iím getting married very soon, and we need the money to help with that, so thatís why thereís a rush to sell.
The only issue I have with the plane is occasionally some loose covering. So I occasionally have to patch that. Otherwise, the air frame is solid. I am the second owner, and there is no crash damage, and no indication the gear has ever been knocked out. Iíve been flying for over 35 years, and I can tell you this is a very very good flying airplane, and I honestly wish I didnít have to sell.
Iím located in Valparaiso Florida, where the plane can be picked up. I do take PayPal.

Thank you,
Kevin
850-737-9171 text or call
Hyperbatix is offline Find More Posts by Hyperbatix
Last edited by Hyperbatix; 10-14-2021 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Lowered price
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply