logo
This thread is privately moderated by adamcrtr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:17 AM
Find More Posts by adamcrtr
Trader Rating: 1
United States, UT, St. George
Joined Mar 2010
5 Posts
$225.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold
Free DLE55 Engine with the purchase of KS60 Canister Exhaust.

The exhaust new from DA is $257.50 The exhaust header is a 25mm drop. The exhaust has about 15-20 flights on it but is about 3 years old. The engine on the other hand is well used with around 600 to 700 flights or more, I really have no idea. This engine just came out of my first gas 50cc plane I ever purchase back in 2011 from AeroWorks. It was one of my primary airplanes that I have flown for about 5 years. The engine still runs great it will spin a Carbon Xoar 23 x 8 prop 6500 RPMs at 3000 feet ASL. See today's picture of the tachometer of running the engine. Our club does not have a noise restriction so there is no need for me keeping this exhaust. I have decided to revive my 50cc Aeroworks Extra 300 but feel the plane needs a larger engine to huck it around like the newer lighter airframes. The top end was replaced about 3 years ago piston, pins, c-clip, Bowman ring, wrist pin bearing, lower crank bearings and gaskets. Since this plane has been sitting around for the last 3 years, I just put a new Walbro carburetor, reed valve assemble & carburetor heat block on the engine. The only original parts are the lower case, crank assembly, cylinder and ignition. The exhaust bolts on the cylinder had to be re-tap from 5mm to 6mm since they got sloppy loose from normal wear and tear with mufflers coming loose. The engine runs about 300 RPM's lower than the other DLE 55 engines I have on the same setup. I am willing sell engine and exhaust separately $175.00 for the exhaust and $125.00 for the engine.
adamcrtr is offline Find More Posts by adamcrtr
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-14-2022, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by jeffs
Trader Rating: 0
Flyin' Around
United States, WI, Jefferson
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
is the price correct 225.00 for both engine and exhaust?
jeffs is online now Find More Posts by jeffs
Old 01-14-2022, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by adamcrtr
United States, UT, St. George
Joined Mar 2010
5 Posts
Yes
adamcrtr is offline Find More Posts by adamcrtr
Old 01-14-2022, 07:00 PM
Find More Posts by LawnJockey
Trader Rating: 19
cuttin the grass with balsa
Boise, Idaho
Joined Jan 2006
1,434 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Just received an engine I purchased from Adam. Great guy, very honest and fast on shipping.

LJ
LawnJockey is online now Find More Posts by LawnJockey
Old 01-15-2022, 12:03 PM
Find More Posts by jeffs
Flyin' Around
United States, WI, Jefferson
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
I'm waiting for a sale oof a plane i have hopefully today and will let you know for sure tommorrow
jeffs is online now Find More Posts by jeffs

Quick Reply