logo
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 09:09 AM
airboss/oc is offline
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
airboss/oc's Avatar
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,248 Posts
New Orange County Pilots Thread...

here is our new thread for all who get along to enjoy. we do not want political or personal battles and especially no activity that can harm our chat .
we are a great club with a good future dont ruin it !!!!!!!!!
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 AM
ChickenHawkA320 is offline
Find More Posts by ChickenHawkA320
Bad-ass Super Contributor!
ChickenHawkA320's Avatar
Vatican City
Joined Jan 2010
1,982 Posts
Re: New OCMA flyers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss/oc View Post
here is our new thread for all who get along to enjoy. we do not want political or personal battles and especially no activity that can harm our chat .
we are a great club with a good future dont ruin it !!!!!!!!!
Maybe this time i can keep up LOL
Captain Please cleanup your email Box, I can't even send an email to you.
ChickenHawkA320 is offline Find More Posts by ChickenHawkA320
Last edited by ChickenHawkA320; 04-16-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
TheTank is offline
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
TheTank's Avatar
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts
Re: New OCMA flyers thread

The President of the OCMA club has requested these threads (with OCMA in the title) be closed for a short time due to the issues and negativity going on right now. Currently, we are going to honor his request. If you have any questions, please follow up directly with Steve. Once everything gets settled, I am sure we can get them rolling again. That said, I have slightly changed the title of this thread based on his request in order to keep this one open as I would hate to close another one... Reach out to me if you have any questions...
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 AM
BigTC is offline
Find More Posts by BigTC
Flyin' Around
Garden Grove, CA
Joined Oct 2008
16 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Jim,

Thanks for the new thread, I still think it is a good thing to have a convenient method for members to communicate and work together.

I could hardly believe the turn out at the field yesterday, you'ld have thought it was the weekend! Not really surprising though as I'm sure a lot were there for the very same reason I was, to see the new improvements. The run off does help, it's a crying shame that it can't be seeded with grass. Can you imagine how cool that would be?
BigTC is offline Find More Posts by BigTC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 09:53 AM
airboss/oc is offline
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
airboss/oc's Avatar
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,248 Posts
Re: New OCMA flyers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
The President of the OCMA club has requested these threads (with OCMA in the title) be closed for a short time due to the issues and negativity going on right now. Currently, we are going to honor his request. If you have any questions, please follow up directly with Steve. Once everything gets settled, I am sure we can get them rolling again. That said, I have slightly changed the title of this thread based on his request in order to keep this one open as I would hate to close another one... Reach out to me if you have any questions...
thank you Tank , I am the Vice Pres of OCMA and the thread starter , we appreciate your help in keeping the rest of us online and sharing our good times .
JR
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 AM
airboss/oc is offline
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
airboss/oc's Avatar
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,248 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTC View Post
Jim,

Thanks for the new thread, I still think it is a good thing to have a convenient method for members to communicate and work together.

I could hardly believe the turn out at the field yesterday, you'ld have thought it was the weekend! Not really surprising though as I'm sure a lot were there for the very same reason I was, to see the new improvements. The run off does help, it's a crying shame that it can't be seeded with grass. Can you imagine how cool that would be?
are you going out there today ? I should be headed that way around 11 see you there ?
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 09:59 AM
BigTC is offline
Find More Posts by BigTC
Flyin' Around
Garden Grove, CA
Joined Oct 2008
16 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss/oc View Post
are you going out there today ? I should be headed that way around 11 see you there ?
It's quite possible. I'm in the process of planning my day now and more or less waiting to see if I need to put out any fires. I do need to get back to clearing out my public storage so I polly won't stay too long.
BigTC is offline Find More Posts by BigTC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
TheTank is offline
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
TheTank's Avatar
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts
Re: New OCMA flyers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss/oc View Post
thank you Tank , I am the Vice Pres of OCMA and the thread starter , we appreciate your help in keeping the rest of us online and sharing our good times .
JR
No problem!
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 10:02 AM
michaelJH is offline
Find More Posts by michaelJH
Team Extreme!
michaelJH's Avatar
High Prarie, Wa
Joined Mar 2010
810 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Nice! Sounds like a plan
michaelJH is offline Find More Posts by michaelJH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
airboss/oc is offline
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
airboss/oc's Avatar
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,248 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

hello Mike whats the plan ?
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 10:55 AM
michaelJH is offline
Find More Posts by michaelJH
Team Extreme!
michaelJH's Avatar
High Prarie, Wa
Joined Mar 2010
810 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

A thread with NO arguing, fighting ect...
michaelJH is offline Find More Posts by michaelJH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 11:43 AM
airboss/oc is offline
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
airboss/oc's Avatar
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,248 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelJH View Post
A thread with NO arguing, fighting ect...
ahhh the peace is nice isnt it ? my original intention was to have a thread that ALL rc'rs could enjoy no matter what the choice is , 3d , giant scale , pattern , helis , gliders , pylon , everything that flies cause they are all good and it gets me out of the house and away from the drama
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 12:20 PM
KentuckyColonel is offline
Find More Posts by KentuckyColonel
Flyin' Around
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Apr 2010
16 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Looking forward to a nice, even tempered thread here! As for seeding the new area....wouldn't that be nice! I'm sure that mother nature will do her best to get things growing out there again. Maybe not a nice, lush lawn, but I bet we'll see some "stuff" trying to grow out there again!
KentuckyColonel is offline Find More Posts by KentuckyColonel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 12:36 PM
michaelJH is offline
Find More Posts by michaelJH
Team Extreme!
michaelJH's Avatar
High Prarie, Wa
Joined Mar 2010
810 Posts
Re: New Orange County Pilots Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss/oc View Post
ahhh the peace is nice isnt it ? my original intention was to have a thread that ALL rc'rs could enjoy no matter what the choice is , 3d , giant scale , pattern , helis , gliders , pylon , everything that flies cause they are all good and it gets me out of the house and away from the drama
Exactly I am mostly into 3D, IMAC and precition. I really like giant scale.

I also fly 3D helis on the sim but do not have the $$$ to get a real one
michaelJH is offline Find More Posts by michaelJH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 01:08 PM
shannah is offline
Find More Posts by shannah
Registered User
shannah's Avatar
Orange County CA
Joined Jan 2006
261 Posts
Re: New OCMA flyers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
The President of the OCMA club has requested these threads (with OCMA in the title) be closed for a short time due to the issues and negativity going on right now. Currently, we are going to honor his request. If you have any questions, please follow up directly with Steve. Once everything gets settled, I am sure we can get them rolling again. That said, I have slightly changed the title of this thread based on his request in order to keep this one open as I would hate to close another one... Reach out to me if you have any questions...
Thanks Tank,

Let's keep the thread focused on flying and having fun. That's what this is all about.

The new runoff area next to the runway is very nice. I'm sure mother nature will start its sprouting activity, but at least it will be flat and rock free.

Steve
shannah is offline Find More Posts by shannah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Orange County Heli Club Bulldog Helicopters 33 03-18-2011 08:52 AM
Hello from Orange County, CA Desert Dog New Member Section 17 07-13-2010 02:10 PM
Vinton County 2009 flyinhi General Discussion 0 06-02-2009 04:33 PM
Hello From Orange County California Dreamtalker New Member Section 2 06-06-2008 09:04 PM
Flying in Orange County-OCMA Update madmax Clubs, Fields, and Organizations 22 05-31-2006 04:36 PM