logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Randy Cameron - AMA Presidential Candidate
Good luck to Randy! I happy help spread the word for any nominee. Email or PM with info and I'll get on it!
New Thread
Randy Cameron - AMA Presidential Candidate
!Randy Cameron - AMA Presidential Candidate Randy and I have been stomping around RC fields together for many years. I'm excited to see him on the ballot as the potential AMA...
New Post
Andrew Griffith - 2019 AMA Vice President Nominee
Good luck to Andrew! I'm happy to post info on any nominee. Please feel free to email me or PM with info.
New Thread
Andrew Griffith - 2019 AMA Vice President Nominee
!Andrew Griffith - AMA Executive Council 2019 Campaign Statements !!From Andrew Griffith - Jacksonville, Florida I am writing to the members of AMA District-V, as I seek...
New Post
Hitec 9380 vs 9381
I'm not saying don't run the product you feel comfortable with. But what I am saying is I have years of industry experience with actual lab data that backs my statements, they are...
New Post
Powerbox royal srs in imac?
Personally I don't compete because of this rule (among a few other issues) because the expansion devices I use have gyro functionality as an optional control. Even though I can...
New Post
Hitec 9380 vs 9381
its ok you spend your money the way you want , I tend to do a bit of research on new products and with real world actual side by side use of these products helps make my decisions...
New Post
Powerbox royal srs in imac?
It's best to remove it and stick to the rules. Regardless if it's enabled or not, the gyro feature is fitted to the aircraft. If there's no such device, you have no...
New Post
New Post
Hitec 9380 vs 9381
I think the ProModeler servos are assembled in the USA, but they're fairly upfront about the parts they are out-sourcing.
New Post
Iron on Cover technique?
Another option is to join the two main colors on a glass sheet before applying the covering to the airplane.
New Post
NW IMAC Competition Thread (Part 2)
Does this mean Rick moves up to Intermediate for 2020.
New Post
126.5" Vision Aero Extra 330 build
Wheel pant halves together and first coat epoxy primer.
New Thread
Iron on Cover technique?
What steps and/or how would you cover this plane using MonoKote or Ultracoat per the image on this link. Would you do a white base first then do the dark color with trim sheets...
New Post
Hitec 9380 vs 9381
Very seldom do they. The plastic material is a composite that resits wear really well. Because it's the only servo on the market with a customized chipset and motor that...
New Post
Futaba 16SZ :how many receivers can be bound to it?
FWIW I've run the 617 on 2S lipos, no issue.
New Post
New Post
For the price itís tempting, but Iíll be running a high voltage setup.
New Post
Well if I can get away with 1 channel for the elevator then 8. Otherwise Iíll need 9 channels. 2 channels for the elevator, 2 Aileron ch, 1 Flap, 1 Rudder, 1 Throttle, 1 Choke, 1...
New Post
126.5" Vision Aero Extra 330 build
Machined from high density foam we use for signs. Light and very easy to work with.