logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
BIG believer in dual servos!! The data plate is from Callie Graphics: https://callie-graphics.com/collections/faa-numbers/products/faa-scale-data-plates Yes, we are required to...
New Post
Show Us Your Baffles...
Some baffles, mainly the 200s ,are set half way up the cylinder and head Any pros or cons to this vs open to full cylinder and head?
New Post
New DLE 130cc Twin is here at Valley View RC
A little video of the idle and run up. Sorry, no in flight video yet... Look how smooth this idles and transitions. Still a little fat, I will start tuning after a couple more...
New Post
New Post
CARF Edge 540 2.3m
I'm just gonna strip it out and get a different airframe. I see no easy solution to fix the problem with this one. Gonna be way too heavy for me.
New Post
Carden Aircraft Update - Passing the Torch
Carden will never be the same -
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
Good thing you had two servos. Nice data plate, is that the required FAA info? Where did you get it from?
New Post
New Post
Tarvin plan
Thank you. I've wondered for a few years about him. Marvelous craftsman of course but we corresponded a few times and I bought a couple of items from him. A shame to...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
So very true, " great friends" at times so much better than pocket money.
New Post
New Post
Not true! All the newest Cardens were light. A year ago I built a Carden 120 300S as it was designed, and with cans it came out to 37.5lbs. There are no ARFs that size under...
New Post
HSB9381 Hitec Servo Noise?
Hello XPRESS, i've been looking for you to ask you a question. Sorry to hijack this thread. Question for you about this servo: HS-5685MH states 7.4 volts.
New Post
Can anyone identify this plane ?
Aussie Steve - Understood . My choice is Coopers. Pls put down the adult Beverage of your choice and come back to us. Just a thought and question - Were you part of the "Free...
New Post
New DLE 130cc Twin is here at Valley View RC
Running mine this morning with a CF Falcon 29x9W. I'm still fat, breaking the engine in. Approx. 2 gallons of run time. Idle: 1300 Static: 6700 In air max (per telemetry):...
New Post
New Post
Goldwing 50cc SBach Refurbish
Thanks Ronaldo! I have really appreciated your feedback. I am so close and I’m also very much looking forward to the final result! As usual, I’ve put way more into this project...
New Post
Fuel Mist from Carburetor
Thanks Tony. I guess I still don’t understand the physics of why/how a velocity stack will prevent the mist from exiting the carb, but I guess I don’t have to. I ordered a...
New Post
Ortho - yes, do know you were joking:200: I have followed your build threads and have stolen some of your ideas, and of course the masters RTR! My own builds take a lot longer...