logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Carden 124 Pro and 109 "Mini Pro" - Carbon Edition -
Ok, I got the sheeting glued together for the rudder/fin, the top rear deck, the lower deck and the hatch. Now Iíll sand them all and get them attached to foam! For sanding,...
New Post
Andy Sheber 33% S2A Pitts resurrection for Dad
How does you G62 crank so easily......I have a new one I can only get to pop every now and then .....I was going to get a spring starter but I would prefer to hand crank like you...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Iíve already got it on my calendar, Wayne! My new BVM L-39 is being worked hard already for the scale class. Probably doing double duty next year!
New Post
Dual Receivers (Positives and Negatives)
Had a brain fart. But I was thinking of a graph like was discussed prior.
New Post
Yes go back and reread first post. Individual meter shunts and measurements on each battery. Those measurements are what was so surprising.
New Post
Radio Quality
When I first got my Aurora, from telemetry I quickly learned how bad the switch and battery setup I was using at the time was. That was quite an eye opener and Nixx batteries went...
New Post
Did you happen to measure current from each battery during the test? I would love to see that data.
New Post
I completely understand the theory (lifetime work) but that wasn't the point. The point was that each battery connected in parallel to another supplied variable amounts of current...
New Post
I had similar results before I installed a Dean's on mine. But, as you say, it's close. I hardly use my 8 ball anyways. Telemetry kinda took care of needing to check for me. ...
New Post
Basically all I use the "checker" for is to check power lipos for charge state. 90%+ versus 50% kind of thing. Since they do not apply a load they are worthless for actually...
New Post
Ok. I can see that. A graph would be really great to look at for sure.
New Post
No but at times the smaller battery would be supplying more current than the larger battery. Not for very long but long enough to be noticed but of course on average the larger...
New Post
Mine is much closer. And I remembered the reason I installed a deans end on mine. For the same reason your picture shows. I also booked up a DVOM and it's voltages was between the...
New Post
Radio Quality
Good post. I know of an instance of a Futaba guy who was having issues, lost confidence and sold the radio. I know the guy who got it from him. Kept flying it as he got it from...
New Post
Radio Quality
Big on receiver telemetry here as well. The standard Hitec signal/flight pack voltage telemetry has saved my bacon a few times....
New Post
Radio Quality
Like alot above have stated. 2.4 is not immune to interference. Any metal to metal will cause interference. An unshielded spark plug wire will cause interference.
New Post
in your first test you basically made a single battery. Nominal voltage will always be the same between the two at all times. They are acting as one. In a bat share system, the...
New Post
Radio Quality
You are correct. :200: Was no fun watching a 50cc plane fly away wondering wth..... Then afterwards looking down and seeing the antennae down..... We heard an impact a...
New Post
Just tried that. connected 8-Ball, waited for load to be applied and got the same 8.07 volts under load on the blue meter. :199:
New Post
I dont understand? Are you inferring that the smaller pack was outputting more amps than it could on its own?