logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Recommendations for 60 3D plane
The Skywing Laser is what I fly everyday. The quick assembly means another flight instead of assembling.
New Post
I actually love the laser from skywing. Unfortunately it, as well as half the other planes are out of stock. I wanted that scheme as well.
New Post
Pilot 33% Pitts assembly
Yeah Always gotta check the fuel situation! :) Glade it was a minor incident and she looks good as new :)
New Post
RTR builds JTEC 2.8 MX2 and 3.1 Giles 202
So first off, DA don't tune the engine for your location and conditions. You must tune your engine. Exhaust, prop, Altitude all play a part in your tune. I would start with tuning...
New Post
RTR builds JTEC 2.8 MX2 and 3.1 Giles 202
questions for you? 1. is the motor baffled? 2. have you attempted to tune the motor? 3. how are fuel lines / gas tank set up? are you using 2 clunks? What type of clunks? Are...
New Post
REGULATOR OR NOT - OVERALL OPINION
https://flightcomp.com/products/jr-5-0v-servo-voltage-regulator What I use on an hv system if I want to use a non hv servo for throttle only.
New Post
Reed Doubler?????????
https://toni-clark-shop.com/Reed-valves-with-doubler-set-for-DA-85-DA-100L-and-DA-120 A picture in the above link. One of the main functions is to spread the stress at the...
New Thread
Ningbo Zhuoqiu Trading Co., Ltd
rubber dumbbells manufacturers Ningbo Zhuoqiu Trading Co., Ltd. is located in Ningbo, Zhejiang. It was established in 2014 with a registered capital of 1 million yuan. The...
New Thread
Car Shock Absorber Bonded Metal Parts Damper
Hardness: 20-85 Shore A, 5 Shore A Temperature:-40C to +300C Performance:Good sealing & damping;Waterproof;Aging/ozone/oil/pressure resistance;Low & high temperature...
New Post
Jet Trainers
I know its a sports jet but anyone owned a Krill Avanti ?
New Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvB42PbmVrc
New Post
Skywing 60" series is amazing, @ Northwest RC
New Post
New DA 215 (DA 2?????)
I have since moved to a 170 size motor for that plane. The extra weight of the 215 didn't work for me but it is a quality motor. I was told they are still making changes so maybe...
New Post
Cause of sheared prop bolts
But many people use wood props with complete success ..... and much reduced cost. There is no reason for everyone to use carbon props though I agree they are damn nice. I use both...
New Post
A&M Sachs Ignition
Many of the timing rings just rotated on the front crank bearing housing ..... no bearing.
New Post
Five pages of ??? Use a CF prop and keep the bolts dry and SIN NO MORE!!!
New Post
A very familiar example of dry bolt torque is lug bolts on automotive and and truck wheels. These are almost always spec'd at a dry torque reading. Lubing the lug nuts can...
New Post
27% hanger 9 Extra 260
Interesting.... so we need to guess if it's broken, cracked, dropped, or actually missing. Maybe it can be repaired, maybe it's totally gone, maybe it crumbled... and...
New Post
OK, safety wire does not prevent the problem of lost bolt torque in any way ...... period. If the material being torqued against such as wood in this case yields, safety wire will...
New Post
I have always liked Edges... so i may have to get me one of them. Then also get one of the Aj aircraft slick 540s ��