logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
36% Pilot Rc Sbach 342 assembly with DJ144!
yeah nice setup Xbus make things easier, I dont really need it for this setup but the best thing is i can plug anything into any where :)
New Post
Nice! .......gotta love the XPS X-24.....:198:
New Post
Exclusiv-Modellbau (EMHW) Bellanca Decathlon XXL - Build
Thank you, Looking forward to starting it :) Been waiting about 12 months now You mean 2.20 meter Eagle? Thats would be Great! 2.20 m Challenger is my next one :198:
New Post
Badan Sbach 2,9m (114) scratch/kit build
Thanks again for the information. Bob
New Post
No I am running a RG1131BPU receiver, the Viper has split ailerons, so no matching required every servo gets its on channel. The red Edge in my avatar is running X-Bus into dual 7...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Is there a list of items that would be handy to read for someone new to turbines? Like big ticket items that maybe common sense to a veteran turbine pilot, but to the average new...
New Post
Thank you, I did al programming via the T-14 Tx, Its has all of those option, I left all the those options a default values. Are you running Xbus in the Viper? Thank...
New Post
Shirts for Huck-O-Ween 2020
Package received. Thanks, Rusty! I will sure miss seeing everyone.
New Post
You said programmed servos? Did you use the JR servo programmer to change settings such as Holding, Dumping and Boost? If you did what is your setup? I tried programming my servos...
New Post
HIGHPOINT /PRO TUNE STICK PRODUCT GIVEAWAY!
I just bought the protune stick. Looking forward to seeing how it works out.
New Post
New Post
HIGHPOINT /PRO TUNE STICK PRODUCT GIVEAWAY!
ordered a cap puller today. figured this is one of those tools that last a lifetime and when you need one you'll really glad you have one.
New Post
CARF Models 'Galloping Ghost' P-51 Reno Racer/Kolm 3 cylinder 230cc inline engine
I'll be building a GG here soon as well, almost have everything I need, minus engine! Plan is to use a DA 100i along with the CARF engine install kit and the CARF/ MTW header/ can...
New Post
New Post
Anybody flying a JR T14 or T44?
I have the T-14x4 and spending 2 hours on setup the other day , Loved the feel and simplicity of setup and use, Coming from the DSX9. Just very comfortable. and familiar...
New Post
Laser cutting service
Be best off to do it in layers ie, 2x 4.5 mm or 5.0mm as it will need less wattage and will give much less burn. :198: CNC router would be the go for a single pass.
New Post
Pilot / Ok Models QB60 "Monster" Build
There Nearly done! :) So the center sheeting finished (Top and bottom), End caps on, Final Shaping done and Now onto the Finish sanding and ready for covering!
New Post
Here is a Picture of how the Choke rod works. And the Throttle servo link also setup as well -Running End points of 80/84 so its nice and close for a linear thottle.
New Post
next was the Rudd servo setup, Installed with a 1.5 inch arm ,5 - 1/2 inc SWB Turnbuckle - With Secraft Al ball links. Looking sexy!! :200: I am using self taping SS...
New Post
Finally the servos are all programmed and centered. Rx all plugged in. :200::200: Must say the JR S8911 are really nice and tight and super quite. :198::198: