logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Charging your Lipo in plane???
Don't charge Lipo's in the plane, car or trailer unless you're monitoring the charge cycle. Newer chargers are great, but individual packs/cells can go south. Shops, trailers and...
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Thank you for the help just got the radio busy setting up my first plane. Will look into that first thing tomorrow.
New Post
gas tank replace tubing
I see the light, after disassembling my "tygon" fuel tank after a long use the tubing was hard. I yield to the everlasting internet and thanks to those who provide quality...
New Post
New Post
Wrong Way
Very sad to hear this. He was a great guy and will be missed by many. Prayers sent to his family. Dave Sullivan
New Post
When do planes get too big for electric powered flight?
My 95" 3dhs extra on 2 5200mah packs can easily do 8-9 minutes of imac flying and weighs 19lbs with batts of your flying a 90+ inch plane on 6s your killing your efficiency.
New Post
Spektrum IX20
Finnis Hopson of the world famous 4 Aces Texas Warbird Thunder Demo Team dropped by this morning with his..... Pretty impressive. There are two orange lights, one on each side of...
New Post
A123's, love them or hate them! I'm in the love category. If not available, I'd be using the LiIon batteries.
New Post
A few questions about large electrics
I'm a big fan of the K.I.S.S. method. Your system should work perfectly well but I'll share what I do and why anyway. I don't like to use built-in BECs as in most cases if an ESC...
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Im sure the menu is similar to my t14 go into menu find THRO TRIM mine is on page 3/3 make throttle cut active go down to switch select and pick your kill...
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Can you please go through on how to set up a kill switch for an electric plane on a T44 radio. Thanks
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
I have at least 100 flights on each of my 35% models one with the 11bpx the other a 16bpx mounted with only the supplied grommets and eyelets screwed down and have not had any...
New Post
You just found the other benefit of a123's.:200:
New Post
Wow, had NO idea this Li-Ion battery would be this small. No Way my Yak will balance replacing my A123's with this !!! :199: https://i.ibb.co/MGy6fj6/20191119-123158.jpg
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Not sure this will help....I would send them a message from contact on website they always respond really fast
New Post
How does this fuel dot work?
Itís not open. It has a valve
New Post
AJ Aircraft Raven 73"
A lot of people seem to overkill it on servos I know. ( including me) One good thing is you can always use them again on a larger project.
New Post
Wrong Way
Smooth landings Richard. Thanks for the friendship.
New Post
Spektrum IX20
And it only weighs about 100 grams more than my DX18g1.
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Thanks, but conflicting with what I found online later that night. Says 6.6