Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
New Post
CARF Extra 330 LX new 120 " version
are all of them flying or building ?
New Post
NW IMAC Competition Thread (Part 2)
Oh, He will be used to it, he is from Montana where the winters last into spring for the rest of us here in the Northwest:197:
New Post
Heilemann 29cyl. 700cm radial
wish they had a shroud or at least paint the prop tips , all I could think about is what happens next
New Post
Radio Quality
Our club flying field has a dangerous spot in one corner. One of the guys took his DJI Quad over to that spot and sure enough something is there that has a signal that can jam...
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
Im with you. It looks unfinished and mine is tough to get hold of without anything screwed into it. Be sure and post a picture of what you come up with. I would like to do...
New Post
New Motor box for 3DHS 91" Yak-55
Yeah that is what I am planning to do also. I made a cut about a inch and half in front of the wing tube and going to replace everything from there forward. Thanks for the...
New Post
Radio Quality
I've noticed many claiming a "dead zone" or a place where weird stuff seems to be happening, at about 10 o'clock and at about 2 o'clock (as viewed with you standing at 6 and 12...
New Post
Radio Quality
Good points. I had mentioned this in the past and it was a problem I found several times when looking for interference with unlicensed microwave links when I was still working....
New Post
OK.....thanks guys......it just struck me as "Something" missing........I'm thinking I will make a cover that will include a knob or lever & install using those same threaded...
New Post
CARF Revolution?
thanks I looked at it and saw it only works one way
New Post
The threaded holes you're seeing have machine screws in them coming from the inside. That's where the "locking bars" are attached on the inside of the door.
New Post
Radio Quality
Since this guy apparently isn't the only one getting interference, and it seems to originate from a particular spot, I'd be scouting around the whole area and see if there's...
New Post
not really sure what you are looking at...there is nothing to add to the preinstalled mechanism.. pix?
New Post
MIG 3 1/4 scale
My friend overseas explained this to me. I will make the changes and maybe a new mold for the cowl. No problem. Anything can be changed and modified if needed. Next time I post...
New Post
If I remember rite,I think it called for the removal of the wingtube mount also.I cut the new wingtube mounts off and butted the new pieces up to the original wingtube...
New Post
Andrew Griffith - 2019 AMA Vice President Nominee
Congrats Andy. I see they posted the vote count, but I like to think that changing my address so I could vote in Florida made the difference.
New Post
Heilemann 29cyl. 700cm radial
WOW! It sort of leaves one speechless and in awe. You could actually build a light plane to fly in with a engine like that.
New Post
CARF Revolution?
Angled forward...
New Post
Closetguy, did you you use everything they sent you or did you modify it some?---Smitty