logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Thread
WINDOWS INSTALLED
glued windshield and top window
New Post
3rd Annual Extreme Flight Cajun HuckFest W/ Jase Dussia
It is confirmed that a New EF Extra NG will be flying at Cajun Huck Fest!! Maybe even one of each color scheme! BAM!
New Post
CARF Models 'Galloping Ghost' P-51 Reno Racer/Kolm 3 cylinder 230cc inline engine
Anyone have a copy of the Kolm 230 manual? Is there a manual out there?
New Post
Tough Choice
Great information. My large scale friends all like 3W but told me that parts might be an issue so what you've said here reinforces that. I'd like more power than the DA-100 but...
New Post
Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
Ali, Went with the FG61 as well. Looking forward to the build! Perfect engine for this plane it seems Did you end up using the 4 fiberglass mounting blocks included with the...
New Post
Tough Choice
I know you’re comparing the DA vs DLA but you mentioned the 3w-150 so my thoughts - The 3w-150 is a beast. Absolutely a powerhouse and would make your Spitfire just rip. The...
New Post
FUTABA 16IZ - NEW!
Still no touch screen? :207:
New Post
Badan Sbach 2,9m (114) scratch/kit build
Can you tell me the wing area of this airplane? Thanks again, Bob
New Post
Anybody flying a JR T14 or T44?
I have the T14x4 and it’s a great radio. JR is making some really great equipment. The new 8911 servos are really awesome. You would be happy with any of the radios you...
New Post
NW IMAC Competition Thread (Part 2)
Hope to see you there Brian. It has been a weird season and look forward to just flying with my extended family!!
New Post
I am sure the smoke is fine, its Washington.:199: I should have asked if the Visibility from the forest fire smoke had cleared up enough to fly model airplanes? I will be...
New Post
Im coming up there to fly for sure, should be there Friday afternoon.
New Post
It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood, no a cloud in the sky, little to no real wind & warn... not blistering as you all remember. Let's do this flying thang.
New Post
CARF P-51 GG
this made it very easy. Well worth the 11 dollar investment. Can be bought at Lowes I used this to tighten the screws that hold the flap servos in the mounts.
New Post
Legacy Aviation 120" Turbo Bushmaster
I think I may need a trailer. Lol
New Post
Dle 170 electric starter
Agreed, I mainly drink greens as well, and this might be my favorite tea equipment investment. It looks pretty nice on the counter, too!
New Post
Quadra 75 prop hub removal?
Should have had a random 3rd hand reach in and hold the pointy part.
New Post
Smoke is probably good but you shouldn't smoke and fly. That's what i say:198:
New Post
Badan Sbach 2,9m (114) scratch/kit build
4183g with ignition, with starter around 500g more Spinner and prop - do not know, depends on what you use (-:
New Post
Weather is still looking real good from the forecasts How is the smoke up that way?