logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
Theres no way you can take off without correction w/rudder. Thats the tail draggers nature. If still can't control that tail a rudder gyro can help. I use a 1 channel Futaba...
New Post
Canister choice for a Pilot RC Laser 103"
Lol I thought that too :200:, But I think it might be Temporary or " Setup" landing gear, For sitting the plane on the bench etc. and not having the height and the width of the...
New Post
Viita - beautiful exhaust installation but your landing gear is going to be way too short.
New Post
Hangar 9 Timber 110 ON SALE for $595
I wish there were specs on the float kits they have. Not sure if the 1/4 or 1/3 scale would be better. I have a couple of sets of 30cc Avistar floats but they fall a few inches...
New Post
I tried to go with a twin. Just couldn't get a good look without a revamp of the cowl. Just too lazy for that.
New Post
New Post
New Post
Kim Q Building EF 125" Laser
I Like it, Kinda has a retro vibe :198:
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
On the Crow, we initially tried it for landing, and I'm gonna say do not recommend here unless you're doing the vertical dive into a landing thing Flex always show off. With...
New Post
Pilot RC 330sc 35% V2
If the GP comes with stand offs (Assuming there 25mm), I would just use them, if not this should work fine. Most of the Arfs are built around the 186mm ish engine length...
New Post
2 Blade Propeller for DA 100?
Send Dave at planebender a PM. I believe he is in that world.
New Post
Agree on the floats. I will be building a BUSA set I guess.
New Post
2 Blade Propeller for DA 100?
I used a Falcon 27x11 and it worked really well
New Post
New Post
Thunder Valley Jet Rally
Thunder Valley Jet Rally has been postponed until 2021//
New Post
I'll think about one when they get off their asses and find a place to get 1/4 scale floats for it and the Valiant.
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
what are you using for axles with the PMT Bushwheels? Cheers
New Post
Kim Q Building EF 125" Laser
It looks like your done with the horns but I to use gorilla glue. However I use blue painters tape around the whole area so if the glue does expand, it just gets on the tape. Then...
New Post
JMB mufflers from the Czech Republic are a great choice. Quiet and powerful ...
New Post