logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Good thing Im doing my part to try to reduce the animal emissions. I'm eating the cow and pig!!
New Post
gas tank..stupid mistake
I like to eliminate all failure possibilities, especially when it does not cost any money or weight.
New Post
pro modeler servos
Selling product is NEVER a bad thing! :)
New Post
JR 10X question
Try a different servo. Try a different model memory in the Tx.
New Post
gas tank..stupid mistake
Funny thing is... Ive been flying since the 90s, and Ive never done the metal tube thing.... never had a clunk get stuck.
New Post
Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
There is a guy in Germany who shoehorned a Valach 85 twin into the Pilot RC Pitts, which isnt much bigger.. But probably need to put the batteries in the tail to balance it. ...
New Post
Hmmm.... I wonder if this is the reason Pilot sold me their 73 inch Pitts in a similar color scheme, and is now telling me that no such color scheme exists.... Cant go...
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Question for those that purchased the PMT Bushwheels. I’m in the process of purchasing a set of 262mm, yes they are a little spendy at €200 (approx. $240) shipped. However they...
New Post
gas tank..stupid mistake
With Viton up front and a heavy brass clunk (from PSP) this will never do that.
New Post
A&M Sachs Ignition
So should I just leave this on instead of having it converted? The only thing I'm a bit concerned with as far as leaving this collar installed is the CDI ignition from CH...
New Post
New DA 215 (DA 2?????)
For itís class? I did not think there was anything in itís class!
New Post
30% Edge 540
My 50 is earlyish as well. I broke it in on lawnboy, but it was after they did the first batch of updates and reversed the carb. 2005 vintage I think. Funny thing is, to this...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Working in Ag I can tell you that the studies show cows farting/burping contribute a very small fraction of methane to the atmosphere. There are other sources such as landfills...
New Post
Flex Innovations Quique 120cc Mamba
Hope that means all the yellow pre ordered models has shipped. Wing bags were in stock for the 120 for awhile but show out of stock now.
New Post
Phoenix Model Slick Aerobat EP/60cc ARF 86.5"
Thanks, put a link in the post. Ronaldo
New Post
New Post
I definitely see one of these in my hangar before next spring.
New Post
RTR builds JTEC 2.8 MX2 and 3.1 Giles 202
It might be running on 3 cylinders... I had that problem last summer.
New Thread
Hangzhou Longer Sawchain Co.,LTD
Hangzhou Longer Sawchain Co.,LTD Hangzhou Longer Sawchain Co.,LTD was founded in 2007, a professional manufacturer of garden tool accessories such as saw chains and guide bars....
New Post
Variable Speed Fuel Pump
Im not sure if i did something to settings but there used to be a icon to the left of the thread that would take me to the last post..its not there anymore, only one thread. Also...