logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Velocity Stack On DA
I have planes with them and without them They have advantages in certain instances Some help tuning issues due to airflow over the carb creating an unwanted negative pressure...
New Post
Engine Temperature
I wouldn’t say there’s no correlation. There’s definitely some substantial differences, but it doesn’t mean one measurement won’t show predictable trends toward the other. For...
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
The prop shaft diameter is 10mm so the thread is going to be 10x1.50 or 10x1.25 I would guess. Perhaps Adrian at Ch Ignitions can verify that. You can always email or call CH...
New Post
Futaba T6EX 2.4...
The 6EX is shown as being compatible with the 617 https://futabausa.com/receiver-feature-charts/ The 606FS was an early RX and the only one available at the time the 6EX 2.4...
New Post
Engine Temperature
Infrared temp guns can be misleading their accuracy is affected by the texture of the surface being checked A direct contact sensor is the best choice
New Post
Ralph Cunningham modified engine
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-IHP-Piston-Stop-Tool-SILVER-Losi-5ive-T-DBXL-HPI-Baja-Zenoah-CY/193431792549?hash=item2d0 96eeba5:g:u6IAAOSwltNenh9 z
New Post
CARF Extra 330 LX new 120 " version
looks great I'm still waiting for my wings
New Post
Sorry I copied and pasted the wrong part on that last post
New Post
You need to use a piston stop You remove the spark plug and install it turn the crank counter clockwise till it makes contact Then remove the hub with a wrench...
New Post
Take out the plug, put the piston down about a third of the way. Feed some soft small diameter rope into the combustion chamber through the plug hole, run the piston back up 'till...
New Post
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
Yeah i can see a UMS in my future :)
New Post
New Post
Futaba T6EX 2.4...
Judge, I agree with you about the robustness of the 617fs receiver... I too have used the a lot... ...but is it compatible with the 6ex transmitter...?? as the manual only...
New Post
Goldwing 50cc SBach Refurbish
I've ordered many times from this shop, they used to carry a huge inventory of the less expensive brands, mainly Skyline and Goldwing. I started 3D with these less expensive kits...
New Post
Setting up four aileron wing- Spektrum
Hi Don, Wondering how hard it is now to add other mixes to this? Like crow / butterfly types? Is it simple or as hard as the above? Mike.
New Post
New Post
New DLE 130cc Twin is here at Valley View RC
Wooo Hooo.... My Bowman Ringed 130 is here....
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
Yup I do as well but seems very tail happy. I have a Saito FG61TS upfront, AirTop Wheels and the tundra suspension - bit nose heavy so I have about 240g of weight in the tail....
New Post
Futaba T6EX 2.4...
Yes, the R617 works fine with the 6EX. It is one of the most robust of the Futaba 2.4 FASST receivers. I have used a large number of them in everything from park flyers to large...