logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Spektrum iX14 - YESSSSSS!
I have an iX14 and think it is excellent. I normally use the iX20 (which is 4 years old) because I like the (retrofitted) SE aluminum gimbals and slider switches better. As far as...
New Post
Spektrum iX14 - YESSSSSS!
I currently have a Powerbox Core radio and don't really fly a lot (because due to lack of time and also not interested in setting up complex equipment everytime) - I was thinking...
New Post
How many servos are too much for a receiver?
The servos into the Rx will be fine, but add 2 power inputs into the Rx since each JR type 3 wire connector is rated for only 5 amps.
New Post
New Post
NashBro 08 - The Journal
what a blast! i only took 2 planes, and for some reason they fit better when loading back up.. maybe cause both werew busted to hell??? LOL!
New Post
Been flying 60cc aerobatic stuff for years w/o power management. And that includes a throttle servo and ignition running off the RX
New Thread
Flying FPV close formation with the Flex Innovations RV8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVydf7NNXQ4
New Post
Example how stupid person can get when attempting to fly ...
Several years ago after experiencing an almost total write off due to an aileron reversal issue in a model I had flown recently with no problems, I started to color code all of my...
New Thread
I am flying a 67" 3d electric plane with 4x savox 1261s plugged directly into the receiver. I am looking at a 85" with a 60cc and wondering if i could get away with plugging 5x...
New Post
All RC all the time.
I think I will research this for myself, no offence Cowboy , But Zeeb's account seems likely, it's what has become a common thing nowadays, misinformation to cover up CEO ...
New Post
All RC all the time.
Don't worry about what @wyo69cowboy says, he thinks he knows it all because Gooogle said so vs. someone who actually lived through all the hub bub of the Coors blunder. The...
New Post
RCGF 26's... Stinger or VVRC?
I have a Stinger 26RE and it starts easy and runs very well. I would have bought a VV 26 if they offered one simply because I like VV. Good luck with your purchase.
New Post
Sad news! Passing of a legend: Don Low has moved on
Almost the same post as #11 Tybren...a scammer Just sayin
New Post
What plane is this?
Funny it's a suspended account, just like yours is about to be.
New Post
New Post
What plane is this?
Funny, he just copied.
New Post
Best video camera for RC flying
The DJI's action cameras, such as the DJI Osmo Action or DJI Pocket series, are also worth considering .
New Post
Best video camera for RC flying
The GoPro Hero series, especially models like Hero 9 or Hero 10, offer excellent stabilization features and high-resolution video recording.
New Post
New Post
92" Kraft Super Fli Build
Very cool build, thanks for this.