logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Carf Composite 40% Extra
Its pretty new, probly not much out there yet but it really looks promising
New Thread
Carf Composite 40% Extra
Mainly a RCU member - 1st time here on FG. RCU members hardly ever reply nowadays. Wanted to see if anyone had any insights into the new CARF Extra that was displayed at Joe...
New Post
Skywing 101" Laser 260
https://youtu.be/vTGn86AH4CE
New Thread
Night flight Video of Triple 35% plane
Triple Skywing Laser 260 101" Joe Nall night flight Friday May 17 2019. https://youtu.be/vTGn86AH4CE
New Post
Spinner Size
Look like any of these would work for ya? I have a bunch of them.
New Post
Anyone have a DLE-111 V1 prop hub
DLE Here is Aus Carry them, Encase you cant get on Locally. V2/3 Engine - https://www.dlenginesaustralia.co m/dlshop/dle111-prop-hub-assembly-v2-v3.html There is V1 But...
New Post
Charging a Lipo with a Lipo
Great thank you for that, Ill get my self a 11.1 v lipo @ 5 Amp to be my charge battery for the 7.4 life packs, Thanks Again everyone.
New Post
The limit is more thermally limited, which typically results in a lower charge rate (in amps).
New Post
NEW RULES
I was at iMac at ama hq today. Reese airport is operating as I saw several planes take off and land today. I have country property in southern Ohio where I fly off my farm. Our...
New Post
Identify this plane?
Reminds me of an Andrews Trainermaster with modified tail.
New Post
Zenoah G38 will start but promptly dies...
saw this form and have the same problem with that black block that comes with the throttle mod kit and did like you did and so far i hear the suction of the motor a lot stronger...
New Post
Great news, Was not aware they were this smart :), Is there a limit, Ie 12v in can only go up to 20v ?
New Post
Chargers use transformers to step up the input voltage so it’s higher than the voltage of the battery being charged.
New Post
Identify this plane?
Looks like a great planes super sportster :198:
New Post
Yes, if the charger can do it and the input lipo has enough capacity.
New Post
NEW RULES
I think a club can get a temporary authorization for an event (for an altitude wavier) through the FAA. The 400 foot rule cannot be deviated since the law now mandates it in...
New Thread
Anyone have a DLE-111 V1 prop hub
Had my engine for over 5 years, always ran perfect, had a backfire the other day, noticed my prop was out of position for starting,,closer look showed me a large crack in my prop...
New Post
Hi Vince, Thanks for that, Ive never charged anything higher than 11.1 3s on a 12v input,. So an 11.1V 3s can change another 11.1v 3s, And a 11.1 v 3s can do a 14.8 4s? any...
New Post
Your DC chargers on 12v input charge 6S batteries. Using a lipo input wouldn’t change this.
New Post
zdz engine.
Yes, this can happen easily if the spring is missing or loose. The butterfly will flip all the way around and it looks as if it's normal. However it will not close enough to choke...