logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Hitec 9380 vs 9381
That sounds like an interesting YouTube video? :popcorn::popcorn::popcor n:
New Post
Motor for new plane
So Kv is a lot more than stated in post #5 above.... unless Amps and torque are of no significance as well.... which I'm sure we can agree is not the case. It tells me what the...
New Post
Motor for new plane
We've been actively analyzing electric power for the past 8 years on the RCG power thread, and I posted this about a month ago to recap some of the math. This is extreme...
New Post
Anybody ever seen a Super Tigre 3750?
I'm having camera trouble, so can't post any photos, but I can tell you it looks just like a 3250.
New Post
A123 Batteries for Dummies.
The only problem/difference with the iChargers is that they are not polarity protected like the CellPro's. If you hook the CellPro up wrong, it just reports bad cell count, you...
New Post
Anybody ever seen a Super Tigre 3750?
I had a 3000 and a 3250. Never heard of the 3750. I know there is a 4500. Pics would be helpful.
New Post
New Post
CARF Harvard AT6 Texan
Wow that seams like a Lot of Money for such item, Half that price would be more reasonable, Especially with the Quality issues your have noted. But lease you have a nice way...
New Post
126.5" Vision Aero Extra 330 build
Wow Looking great, Coming together fast, Can i ask why Titebond III?, would I or II work equally as well? What makes III your choice? This should be a light plane. :)
New Post
Warbirds Over The Rockies - 12-15 Sept
I went to their FB page today out of curiosity, and found a reply that mentioned pit passes. I saw/heard nothing about pit passes while at the event :212:
New Post
NW IMAC Competition Thread (Part 2)
MOVE UP!!! I would like someone to fly against, I gets lonely here all by myself, and they should put a new rule in that states: If a pilot wins the region by flying against...
New Post
1988 Tournament of Champions, Las Vegas - Model Aviation Article
That looks great Whiplash. I like it. Triangulated in three dimension, with reasonably wide plates that are aligned so there is minimal wind resistance. It appears the only issue...
New Post
Man I love this old thread! Powerlab 6 or 8.... or any of the iCharger brand are good! -Craig
New Post
I love this event. the planes are always spectacular and the pilot comradery makes it live. Very nice touches like the announcer and the Friday full scale flyovers, tents, food...
New Post
Talk about resurrecting an old thread....So this past weekend I fried my trusty Cellpro 10s charger by accidentally plugging it into the 24v tap on my power supply.....pretty blue...
New Post
My wife actually got tossed out for not having a wristband on! I think there is a handful of attending pilots who don't like spectators around their airplanes? I agree the pits...
New Post
1988 Tournament of Champions, Las Vegas - Model Aviation Article
Our '88 Ultimates used .060 6061 aluminum sheet bent with a 2" radius at the fuselage turn up. There was a left and a right. This was a bit wasteful from a material use...
New Post
Hangar 9 Inverza
I know this is a very old thread, but thought I'd ask anyway. Picked up a Inversa airframe from a buddy and thought I'd throw it together. The factory CG is 5 7/8" to 6 7/16"...
New Post
Tomahawk Futura 2.5 Built/Assembly
Anyone know of a 10-pin connector with quality like MPX? 6 pins for servos, 2 for brakes, and 2 for retracts... Or just use 2 MPX.... Looking for something nice, maybe...
New Post
Tomahawk Futura 2.5 Built/Assembly
Some more simple, low-hanging fruit work continued. The gear mounts needed a little widening at the mouth to allow the gear to slide in. In know it's pretty ugly here, but I...