logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
HSB9381 Hitec Servo Noise?
thank you so much! I tested them today, as I programmed the servos and the throws, using 3s power source and a central box that down regulates to a constant 8.2 volts. no...
New Post
Fuel Mist from Carburetor
Yes those reeds can cause blow back from the crankcase But it can also be caused from air drafting due to no turtle deck or wings Watch the foam in the fuel tank areas movement...
New Post
Carden Aircraft Update - Passing the Torch
add about 3lbs for a full Ocean Spray 64oz tank of gas :209:
New Post
Bob I keep looking for that untouched 36% AW Edge kit....:)
New Post
After flipping the reeds 180.
New Post
Had a second to remove the carb and reed block from my engine this evening. Metal reed block which I assume dates this engine. When I first removed the block, I didn’t see...
New Post
Awesome stuff :) A 35% would be awesome for me. Such a good outline on the Aeroworks And the Carden too.
New Post
HSB9381 Hitec Servo Noise?
It will be fine. All Hitec HV servos can handle 8.4v no problem.
New Post
Goldwing 50cc SBach Refurbish
Thanks man! It’s an ARF so I can’t take credit for assembly. But I sanded a bit and prepared, so to speak. We are really lucky to have kits of this caliber built for us. It’s a...
New Post
I loved my kit built 40% Aeroworks Edge 540, I. built this around 24 years ago, I think... Bob
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
I can not get the above video to play in to the thread...do not know why....
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
Here is a video of a 5 x 125 CC ,biplane pilot Thomas Schultz. https://youtu.be/loj5wN-KN90 Thank you Adrian
New Post
Velocity Stack On DA
sorry here is a link. They are Seacraft https://www.espritmodel.com/air-intake-manifold-for-da-dle-mvvs-3w-90d-m-blue-red.aspx
New Post
Looks terrific..... the smoothness in the covering job attests to your excellent prep work.... great job
New Post
New Post
Velocity Stack On DA
They work great, much cleaner run. Especially if you have air issues on cowl.
New Post
Jeti Duplex DC/DS-24 2.4GHz / 900 Mhz
thank you so much Wayne, it works perfect! So awesome.
New Post
Velocity Stack On DA
Is there a problem you’re trying to resolve or are you hoping for more performance .... or other reason you want to try a VS? Mile High RC has them. Not commonly used on reed...
New Post
Thanks Ronaldo! I hear you on the methodology. But my commitment to RC is spread thin between work, being a husband, and raising a 16 month old. I donít have near the...
New Thread
Velocity Stack On DA
Has anyone tried putting a stack on a DA engine? In particular I am thinking about trying one n a 70, if so how did it run? Does anyone know where I cold buy one?