logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
What plane is this?
Funny it's a suspended account, just like yours is about to be.
New Post
New Post
What plane is this?
Funny, he just copied.
New Post
Best video camera for RC flying
The DJI's action cameras, such as the DJI Osmo Action or DJI Pocket series, are also worth considering .
New Post
Best video camera for RC flying
The GoPro Hero series, especially models like Hero 9 or Hero 10, offer excellent stabilization features and high-resolution video recording.
New Post
New Post
92" Kraft Super Fli Build
Very cool build, thanks for this.
New Post
Preferred method to store your Lipos when at home or on the go
At home, I recommend a fireproof LiPo bag or container in a cool, dry place away from flammable materials. When traveling, store them in a dedicated LiPo-safe bag or case to...
New Post
All RC all the time.
Frsky has the remote NFC Panel, it can be controlled by the newer Ethos radios, or by magnetic switch for $30.00. https://www.frsky-rc.com/product/remotenfc-panel/ I don't...
New Post
RCGF 26's... Stinger or VVRC?
But what are the differences, if any... besides the VVRC having the red prop hub?
New Post
All RC all the time.
I just trashed my Coors, and bought some Heineken, I can't catch a break around here anymore---RW
New Post
JR/DMSS T44 & 16RSF not operating
There is nothing on the RSF that a picture can show the pins are reversed. The manual I had, instructed to plug the servos in a certain way and that is what I found out was...
New Post
I don’t believe that VV sells that engine any more. Looks like they are only selling the vv twins now.
New Post
Joe Nall Shirts 2024! Hitec and FlyingGiants.com Join Forces!
I'll take the shirt with the free charger! I have the last version X4 awesome charger.
New Thread
Thoughts on these 2 engines... which is better? Or are they pretty much the same? Looking at the side exhaust models. Both good? Both bad? Thanks for any insight!
New Post
NashBro 08 - The Journal
had to jog my memory, But it was the preferred 4 stroke glow fuel ---RW
New Post
All RC all the time.
Nice story, except Adolph Coors III was murdered in February 1960, long before Smoky and the Bandit and distribution east of the Mississippi. Pete Coors was the CEO who led the...
New Post
New Post
NashBro 08 - The Journal
just kicking back and flying A LOT. I think we burned at least three gallons of Cooper Fuel.
New Thread
Spacer 12
Can the Radiomaster 168 receiver be flashed to Frsky ACCST v2.1.0