logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Need some engine help
I run two lipo packs on my PAU/Dalton Extra with the ZDZ 180 The H9 Extra 300X is my throw around small plane....lol see ya at the field Paul.
New Post
Newbie needs help-CarbonCub setup
My question is this. How good are you with a heli?? I thinknyour transition from rotorary wing to fixed wing is much easier than fixed wing to rotary wing. But I would fly...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Ho ho ho….. welcome home Wayne.
New Post
New Thread
Desert aircraft 35cc tuned pipe
Do y’all know who builds these along with header
New Post
New DJ144-GTB released!
Any one running Cans with this motor, if We can use 60cc Cans that would be great as no extra weight and issues with fitment of the can into the fuse etc.
New Post
Need some engine help
glad to hear !! but where did that mix come from??? y'know Dan....it really wouldn't hurt to run two packs....:)
New Post
MID-MICHIGAN IMAC CONTEST 2019
I wish Aeroworks was still in the game I love my 35% extra 260
New Post
Need some engine help
Problem resolved! Everything is working now with a Thunder Power 2s 3300mah Lipo and a Fromeco regulator. Back to having fun.
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Well, those reviewing this thread, would anyone be interested in helping contribute to a new build thread that covers the build from start to finish? I have done a couple in the...
New Post
Extra, MXS, or Slick?
In 35cc size I have had just about everything. I have to agree.
New Post
Show us your trailer setup pictures
I bought this 2019 6x12 this morning from a guy that moved from Maine to S. Dak. Had it listed for 3695, i got away with it for 3200. It is gonna be nice not to go thru a hassle...
New Post
VVRC/RCGF Engines
That isn't new news. Tom from VV could chime in here with correct info, but I believe he once wrote he was getting the engines from the factory w/o ignitions and supplying...
New Post
Sachs 4.2
A chainsaw based, piston ported engine (conversion or custom) can run and throttle every bit as good as a purpose built, usually reed valve engine given a good carb and ignition...
New Post
VVRC/RCGF Engines
I think there is not a healthy relationship between Rcexl and RCGF So VVRC purchase those ignitions in bulk from Rcexl and then they get distributed along with those fake RCGF...
New Post
Jtec muffler info
:198::198::198: For "JTEC"......I can't speak to quiet......but they are certainly well/built & will custom build to any dimension you want! .....
New Post
CARF Harvard AT6 Texan
It appears the lugs are keeping the gear doors from closing tight. I've thought about grinding them off, but I don't want to blemish a work of engineering. Something I have yet...
New Post
New Post
Sachs 4.2
Runs the same. I have been told that it may be that it is a chainsaw engine. They were not designed to run other than idle and wide open. Not sure if that is true, but does make...
New Post
Jtec muffler info
Very cool!! Never knew the 100s came like that but why not? The da 200 uses 50 cc cylinders so I guess that is doable