logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
any news
+2 I am curious to see what their ruling will be on ARFs? They will allow kit built "amateur" at AMA fields, but no ARFs to be sold unless 100% RTF? Completely stupid and...
New Post
GP 123 pipe advice needed
anyone have a recommended header dealer for a 90mm drop that will fit the proflows?
New Post
Hangar 9 - Fokker D.VII 30-60cc ARF, 87" (HAN2890)
frank99, I think Ali would agree with this. I'll just tell you what I did and you can take it from there. First, "block sand" the inside area of the cheeks to remove any high...
New Post
Extreme 125 laser assembly
It would fly it but you would want tuned pipes for sure. I've flown them DA170's with canister mufflers and that combo is pretty good. If you have not seen one in person these...
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Ya weird for sure and no, mine is forward as well. Check your cables where they exit the fuse and see if there are rubbing, I'm curious is all. I am relatively happy with the...
New Post
New Post
Sig KING KOBRA Built
So wing are sheeted i think i turn out great for the first time. Already glue the leading and trailing edge, hope today night glue both wings together, do you guy recommend me...
New Post
OMP 30cc 540 HYBRID KIT CUTTER
FOUND IT rcpartsforless.com
New Thread
Power 46 Help 6.25 pound plane
I tried to fly a nitro planes 330L electric, and didnít really have enough power to get off the ground - aborted... I am essentially new to electric - other than several 3D...
New Post
SKYWING-91"ARS300
Hey guys! I’m on the wait list for the next shipment and have an exhaust question. To keep the noise down at our field, I’d like to use a 2 to 1 header and canister. First what’s...
New Post
CARF Harvard AT6 Texan
anybody here come up with a good idea on keeping the canopy closed ??
New Post
New Thread
OMP 30cc 540 HYBRID KIT CUTTER
I was searching the web and remember seeing this kit cutter doing a 50 and 30 cc version of the old 540 Hybrid from OMP.. Can't find it again ...Anybody familiar ?? THanks
New Post
skywing edge540 55'' prop choice
Prop seems ok for that KV on 6s im assuming? I would however try a higher c rating atleast 50c on up and see if that helps.
New Post
Extreme 125 laser assembly
Would a DA-150 fly it? Would the CG work with it?
New Post
Exclusiv-Modellbau (EMHW) Bellanca Decathlon XXL - Build
Coming along very nicely Hodgy, have you set yourself a deadline or just rolling along at a comfortable pace?
New Thread
skywing edge540 55'' prop choice
my setup is as follows: hobbywing 80amps ESC airboss 500kv Extreme flight motor xoar prop 15x7 pulse 3300mah 35c savox 1250's all over bailouts from a hover are slow....
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Wildness.... Could your servo be in the opposite direction than mine? My output shaft is fwd. Dunno
New Post
New Post
HOT new AJ Aircraft 92" Laser Z200 is in production!
No worries, internet, texting always present a challange for communicating ones thoughts, easy to go sideways. Sorry I took it the wrong way! It's a great looking plane for...