logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Spektrum IX20
This radio looks great, but after my preorder IX12 experience I won’t be in on the first batch. That radio was a mess, mind numbingly slow and lost models. Sure it was pretty and...
New Post
Horizon Hobby Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc ARF Review
I'm not so sure the intention was really to call the Timber family of planes infamous? That term is generally meant to mean having a bad reputation. :200:
New Post
CARF Revolution?
mine came with 2 naca ducts in fuse (behind cowl) and 4 extra very nice duplicates. was wondering where you all placed mostly for appearances before I make any cuts what size are...
New Post
NEW RCGF 70cc Twin
Any header/canister combos available to fit?
New Post
gas tank replace tubing
I have only ever seen black
New Post
flooded engine
What he said...some of my engines it seems to work...not others...
New Post
Wrong Way
If anyone would like to help out with some of his expenses (most of you here already have - thank you so much), I've set up a GoFundMe for his family: ...
New Post
DA150 Engine- What is the affect of a prop strike on an engine
Engine 2 is complete, less the hub. A leak down test was conducted and 2 leaks were found. See pictures. I cut my own gaskets to have better control of the thickness. I...
New Post
gas tank replace tubing
Can you get Viton that is "see thru"?? I don't like the black stuff.... also too stiff for my liking.
New Post
flooded engine
Rocking the prop to prime the carb works extremely well on my DA100 and a couple of other engines I have, but not at all on others, like my G23.
New Post
Angled EC5 panel mount
https://www.thingiverse.com/gshoffman/designs thanks!
New Post
flooded engine
I have been told that "rocking the prop" does NOTHING to prime the engine. My experience is that it SOMETIMES works. What's the answer?
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Just remember, as long as you can see sky under the plane between it and the trees, you're good, if not... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :205: :205: :205: SteveT.
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
I fly in a lot of tricky terrain, seen a many planes become part of the forest, so there are few things I've mentally enabled in my brains flying style: You can judge a lot...
New Post
Wrong Way
So Shocked to hear the sad news of Richard passing...... Only been going to the Nall for a few years, but he made my first Nall a real experience, wha a great giy, he will be...
New Post
New Post
CARF Revolution?
I have NACA duct Solidworks and stl files that you can have for 3D printing. They are of the correct spec dimensions, so just size them as you wish within the printer software.
New Post
Bill Hempel 50% Challenger
Not sure if you've seen this FG thread regarding prop uses/recommendations for the DLE222 so I'll post it for you, very informative...
New Post
New JR/DFA Thread
Got one coming! ... can't wait! :198:
New Post
Carden 124 Pro and 109 "Mini Pro" - Carbon Edition -
Next up is the lower deck! The pictures show the progress: trimmed, sanded, cleaned, glued! -Craig