logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
REGULATOR OR NOT - OVERALL OPINION
I have used it for a battery feed on Graupner,don't know why it wouldn't work on Spektrum. Little off subject,I have and still do feed directly,no switch, off the rx for power...
New Post
83in WS Spitfire Mk.IX
Thank you, Im glad you like my work! New website is in progress.
New Thread
27% hanger 9 Extra 260
I have a broken rudder, I could rebuild but I'm thinking I could just buy a new one I'm hoping from a newer kit like from extreme flight or something?? Any suggestions?? Thanks!
New Post
Cause of sheared prop bolts
Oh no, you're not lubing the threads are you?! :197::198:
New Post
1/4 scale servos
Not yet, but I'm going to the local flying field here in the next few days to meet some of the guys and check out the field. I'll pick their brains too...thanks...
New Post
I use 32:1 stihl HP ultra on my 8.8 bolts .....
New Post
1/4 scale servos
The big old "1/4 scale" servos are a thing of the past. All the servos nowadays have compatible plugs. Depending on what type of plane you have/or building, a Hitec 645 or the...
New Post
I actually always thought so, was just never really sure if this was in fact the case. This just clarified yet another thing - excellent, many thanks. Now, further to the...
New Post
CARF Harvard AT6 Texan
With exception of the round cut out for the spot, this is the way mine came. The lens covers on the wing nav lights will come of if not epoxied in place. The beacon and spot...
New Post
You don't have to believe me, do your own test. Get a block of aluminum or steel and drill and tap a 5mm hole maybe an inch deep. Whatever in convenient. Secure the block...
New Post
Replacement gear set for a DS610 servo
Thanks for the info, I found someone on HF who had a whole servo cheap.
New Post
True :198::198::198:
New Post
setting up flaps
Futaba is also pretty much the same procedure as mentioned above.
New Post
New Post
setting up flaps
Well you did say what radio you're using but I'll take a guess and say Spektrum. If that's the case then if you select a wing type that has flaps then you will get a flap system...
New Post
83in WS Spitfire Mk.IX
Amazing design work. Do you have a website?
New Post
Any servo port can be used as a battery input
New Post
setting up flaps
What radio are you using?
New Thread
setting up flaps
Can someone PLEASE help me set up flaps on my 30cc ultra stick. I've done it in the past, but I'll be damned if I can remember now. (must be my old age) If you could walk me...
New Post
Florida Freestyle Aerobatics Association - FFAA (Part 2)
Was this seen flying over an RC field in SWFL?