logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
EMHW Ultimate 1.85
OK. Engine box is glassed with 30min Z-Poxy This is my first time with a big surface, it IS a messy job and I made a few mistakes here and there... :211: ...next time...
New Post
new cub crafters 100-200 cc
Did not use any stand offs.
New Post
***Submit Plane Pictures Only***
Sig Kobra Waiting for maiden OS35AX
New Post
***Submit Plane Pictures Only***
Mamba with DA70, cannister
New Post
Don Smith 1/4 Scale P-47 Thunderbolt
Thank you for the info I appreciate your help take care talk to you later
New Post
new cub crafters 100-200 cc
I just did one. Took off 1.825" Cleaned up original motor plate in mill, glued and pinned back on.
New Post
Setup for more throw.
Depending what you want to do for Imac flying the throw is most likely enough , for 3D would need some more throw . Hardware wise definitely 2 servos for 3D And good quality...
New Post
New Post
ROLLING Chicken Stick
Richard is first class. Have a couple sticks and they work awesome.
New Post
PRO TUNE STICK GIVEAWAY! Winners Announced!
Orthobird, Thank you for your interest in the PRO TUNE STICK. It is 10" overall and has a 9" shaft. The 9" shaft makes it perfect for any 40/50% airframe. Order yours at...
New Thread
Setup for more throw.
After installed new servos on my comap arf yak 55 I noticed the throw with the stock setup does not seem enough. Planning on buying longer aluminum servo arms and also replacing...
New Post
WHAT? ANOTHER HIGHPOINT NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY!
Iím just buying one - made in USA and looks to gently solve cap removal.
New Post
VQ WARBIRDS Becomes LEGEND HOBBY!
Awesome ! ...and congrats... looking forward to whatís next. That Skyraider looks mean! Hey Randy ! GM
New Post
NEW From Desert Aircraft - The DA120 EFI!
One thing that still amazes me today is going down to a 24 OZ tank and still able to get 10 minutes of flight time with some reserve.
New Post
7 year break and JR radios
I'd still be flying my 10X if I hadn't been stupid and dropped it on the concrete. Broke the touch screen.
New Post
35% Skywing ARS300 V3
Did you make those? Additional details?
New Post
35% Skywing ARS300 V3
I baffle always the same way, the red one os my 91" ars, the black and yellow is the 102". You should be able to see the baffling.
New Post
Horizon Hobby is no longer upgrading previous 12 x's to DSMX as of recently. I own two of these wonderful radios and wouldn't consider anything else to replace them currently. I...
New Post
35% Skywing ARS300 V3
Absolutely!! I'll see if I have pictures hanging around somewhere.
New Post
Love the new stuff flew my 12 x till a couple of months ago and changed out to the DMSS protocol love it the best I have ever used and flown with. The programable servos are...