logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Jeti in 17 Months = 103+ New Products, Devices, Accessories, Add-ons... DS-12
Remember the CB200 was never promoted for large aircraft. And if you use a system that actually works like powerbox you lose most your fancy data....
New Post
Exclusive! Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc
Yes...had issues with about half.
New Post
You have missed screen shot from my testing! So, here it is again.
New Post
You've said I fly in Grantsville because I'm cheap. I posted the D&A picture so you can see I'm not the only one who is cheap. P.S. When was my turn to fly, I ordered...
New Post
"And anybody that is flying jeti I highly recommend to look at this after every flight." Wow! No kidding! You've just discovered America!!!! No, you clearly cannot run...
New Post
Hey Mr. ED wondering if you run a CB 200 in your sailboat. I think you’ll be fine as long as it’s not above 90° and small breeze If it gets a little gusty you’re poly fuse is...
New Post
Ok, thank you to my friend for loaning me his Jeti. As you can see by his data he is clearly in the safe zone. His temperatures are a little high but everything is very safe...
New Post
New Post
New Post
SBACH- Reincarnation
Congratulation! A very nice project and a great looking aircraft. Keep up honing your skills John
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
I maidened mine in early June. About 40 excellent flights with 1 text-book dead stick landing...I forgot to refuel between flights. I was lucky with altitude, airspeed and...
New Thread
Aura 8 binding help
So i have searched multiple threads and not found my answer. Ive had an aura for 3 uears and read the wiki many times. Ill just put this here and see if anyone can help. Need...
New Post
Florida Freestyle Aerobatics Association - FFAA (Part 2)
Andy , not going to make it tomorrow, withall the rain , I cant get the trailer out without tearing up the yardor getting stuck . sucks Wanted to fly, need to fly
New Post
OK since you clearly cannot run the jeti system here is a picture of what I am asking you to show us. And anybody that is flying jeti I highly recommend to look at this after...
New Post
FAA REQUESTING INPUT ON RECREATIONAL TEST
First post has the information I though was worth sharing. No need to keep thread open.
New Post
I say we all play nice.....BTW being informed ain't all bad
New Post
New 60cc Extra 330SC
Has anyone done this plane up electric? And if so, what kind of setup I am looking for a sport / IMAC flyer setup Thanks
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
Sweet! Mine just arrived
New Post
Why do you find issue with this? Not everyone keeps track of it and I have received lots of positive feedback. You can always ignore my posts. Nobody forces you to read them. ...
New Post