logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
Quique 70cc bipe
Ole yeller got new exhaust today!
New Post
Top Flite P51 gold edition Kit, racer
The INLINE DA 100 arrives soon. I also ordered a 6 servo connection device, so that when I put the airplane together, there is only one connector to plug together. I have...
New Post
Top Flite P51 gold edition Kit, racer
many repairs done: 1. removes the fuel dot 2. removed the fuel tank 3. removed the DA 60 and its electronics. the person who built this, used some kind of very cheap bolts. ...
New Post
Spektrum & Satellites
Exactly. I'm well aware of telemetry data, that follows each remote Rx, and that is key in placing each remote Rx in an optimum location. All receivers in the system create...
New Post
Spektrum & Satellites
I'll probably see him this weekend I'll ask him if he knows about remote rx's. He also races Midgets Racers, 800 lb.,four cylinder chevy engine,(go kart on steroids).
New Thread
Futaba T6EX 2.4...
The manual for the T6EX says that the receiver that comes with the transmitter is a r606FS... Can a R617fs be used...?? Crashed a plane today while using a R617fs... battery...
New Thread
Ralph Cunningham modified engine
I am new to this site... I have yellow P-38 with 2 Ralph Cunningham modified engines. Before the magnetic pick-up wiring broke both engines ran great. Now I need to get ...
New Thread
Ralph Cunningham modified engine
I am new to this site... I have yellow P-38 with 2 Ralph Cunningham modified engines. Before the magnetic pick-up wiring broke both engines ran great. Now I need to get into...
New Post
Former 3D flyer looking to get back in
I was also the same. Took a break and came back with a 10 year old 3D foamy I pieced back together. You'll be back after 5-10 flights.
New Post
1/3 balsausa supercub
Oratex is my go to covering from now on ....
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
I have the same set up. I definitely need rudder to correct as I taxi to take off, I hold the tail down a little and up it goes. Are both tires inflated the same and the stance...
New Post
Looking for a awesome 120cc Aerobatic plane
ive built plenty of airplane kits (20+), and if i could find a Carden to build i would build one of those too, but theyre hard to find anymore. im thinking of this from a casual...
New Post
CubCrafters XCub 60cc ARF (HAN5260)
Hello everyone. My Cub X has the optional Tundra suspension from H9. I am having massive issues trying to keep it running straight on the runway - I just wants to pendulum....
New Post
Flex Innovations Quique 120cc Mamba
but bigger in this case is better
New Post
Spektrum & Satellites
That is because the remote is an actual receiver. No different then binding two or more receivers at the same time. If you think about it, for the receivers that accept the...
New Post
Spektrum & Satellites
I stand corrected. After re-reading the manual on the PS Rx's, yes, only one remote Rx is needed for initial bind. Thanks for clarifying that. I do know if a remote Rx...
New Post
Engine Temperature
Like I said, that only checks ground temps. There is absolutely no correlation between checking on the ground and in the air. Doing a ground run up and checking temps is not...
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
Would like to know what the thread size is on a 9-115.
New Post
Engine Temperature
That’s true, but my method is to check it right after landing to get a rough baseline and to do static runs on the ground to see how much hotter it gets over that baseline. If...
New Post
Engine Temperature
I can confirm that too. It's actually pretty amazing how quickly it drops in the air at low power. I was rip roaring around at 260-270F then did a couple circuits in the pattern...