logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
CARF Extra 330 LX new 120 " version
Nice scheme. Yellow/blue is my favorite combination. I have mine on a GP178 with stock mufflers. Another 2 at our field - a ZDZ 180 on cans and a Kingtech Turbo Prop which...
New Post
Best ARF warbird maker still out there
Plus 1 on the Top Flite warbirds. Tough, reliable, and great flight characteristics. May not be as exact scale as some, but it's other qualities make up the difference. Start with...
New Thread
Ningbo Die Casting Man Technology Co.,Ltd.
Ningbo Die Casting Man Technology Co.,Ltd. focus on developing high-quality products for top-end markets.And our products are mainly exported to over 30 countries such as...
New Post
New Post
100" Super Chipmunk Kit
Interested. Please post pics of both kit and finished product. Your website didn't show anything and I dont need a price list if I can't see what you're selling.
New Post
AJ Aircraft 105 Laser 230
Im not sure exactly. I just got it in the air initially, then gave it what it needed to get it to fly how I described. Didnt have to do anything special really. Normal simple...
New Post
Best ARF warbird maker still out there
TopFlite warbirds are still a great ARF.
New Post
GP 123 Vs MVVS 116 NP
There is no rear carb on the NP version
New Post
AJ Aircraft 105 Laser 230
:208: There is nothing in this comment that adds any value to this thread, or this discussion.........at all........whatsoever.... ..................... Also, it kinda...
New Post
Sell yer big 'uns - 400 ft. a reality
I really believe until the AMA starts to tell its members only what the FAA is saying the AMA will not be recognized as a CBO.
New Post
UMS Engines - CH Ignitions
Rockers are lubed at the beginning of each days flying session.
New Post
CALL TO ACTION: FAA threatening new regulations!!!
Which is why itís so easy to understand.
New Post
New Thread
T-F 1/5 SCALE P-51 SETUP
Anyone still building or have built the T-F P-51, 1/5 scale Stang. I have an Arf one that i have installed the servos on and bought an Brison 3.2 engine for power but this being...
New Post
Need Help with servo matching - 100cc extra (Futaba s9157)
I use thebJR connection on my spektrum life batt for ignition but everything else is usually Deans
New Post
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to sharing ideas here...Dan
New Post
Tucson Shootout Update
Thanks Kevin and Rich. Some really good pictures there.
New Post
Best method to replace hinges
This is how I remove broken Robart style hinge. Made a video. Done outside on a breezy day to cut down on fumes. And please note the cartridge air mask. I hope this link works...
New Post
CALL TO ACTION: FAA threatening new regulations!!!
With the twist that the way both Part 107 and Section 349 are worded the only Class E airspace you need permission to operate in is Class E2, the airspace associated with an...
New Post
Tried to order some Hitec servos from my LHS
I donít understand that. The 9380th is basically the same servo with a different case and they stock that. Thatís ok. My LHS can order direct from Hitec so it worked out.