logo
Play   Pause

What Who/Where Thread/Post
New Post
CARF Models 'Galloping Ghost' P-51 Reno Racer/Kolm 3 cylinder 230cc inline engine
Pm me your email and I will send to you I am currently at Bomber field I should be home on Sunday
New Post
The Easy Way to Setup and Tune! High Point RC
I made a screwdriver that works the exact same way. I simply used a half inch of a plastic tube of a Bic ink pen and plunged the end of a screwdriver into it set by gorilla glue...
New Post
Battery for Futaba T12FGA
Fewer cells because higher voltage per cell. No worries.
New Post
Does anyone make long servo cable extensions?
I make mine no problem. www.hansenhobbies.com/products/connectors/connectorkits Get the nice crimpers its so easy to make even I can do it.... Be sure to get the twisted wire...
New Post
NW IMAC Competition Thread (Part 2)
Wish I could be other commitments got me tied up , but thanks Mike. Been fly the squence everytime when I fly.:198:
New Post
How to make clear plastic cowl for 40% Extra 260
You may have a tough time finding one . This is one I did for a customer of mine , It is not that hard to do just a little time consuming ....
New Post
Battery for Futaba T12FGA
The fromeco pack is a single tube looks like 2 cells end to end and takes up half the space in the radio if you follow what I'm saying. Still good to roll with it?
New Post
Shock absorbing main landing gear.
Very interesting.... if it can be concealed with wheel pants would work...
New Post
Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
Can you be more specific? Are you suggesting to run standard mufflers?
New Thread
Shock absorbing main landing gear.
This landing gear has a 1 inch travel and can be spring loaded. Works well on a Super Frontier 46 from airborne models. Any comments would be appreciated I also have a...
New Post
Flex Innovations Quique 120cc Mamba
That is a good looking airplane!
New Post
Those of you that have used 2Ē long servo arms
It’s a cub. I’ll be doing basic sport flying. Loops and rolls. Per the manufacturer the rudder requires a minimum of 400oz of torque. I have two servos rated at 472oz of torque...
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Stabilize things in the wind mainly. Many accomplished jet pilots use one
New Post
New Post
SKYWING-102in-ARS300 100CC
The DLE111 will be ok power for IMAC style and general sport flying, you may want more power for the vertical upline snap manoeuvres.
New Post
1 amp load checker
I have a duralite checker I would let go, let me know if you're interested.
New Post
SKYWING-102in-ARS300 100CC
Interested in hearing thoughts on using a DLE111 for power. I DO NOT fly 3D, only scale IMAC type aerobatics. Thanks.
New Post
Bluebird Servos
Interested on hearing thoughts on using a DLE111 for power. I DO NOT fly 3D, only scale IMAC type aerobatics. Thanks.
New Post
Transitioning from Scale Aerobatics to Turbines
Iím not a gyro fan either. I see the benefit in the tiny foamies but I would never have wanted one in a 100+ cc. Thatís why you move to that size, to fly smoother in wind etc. ...
New Post
Flex Innovations Quique 120cc Mamba
I like that yellow 120... hmmm....